Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How to Manage your Anger?

Have you burst out because you get intimidated or disgusted by another person? Really as human beings we could easily get mad if something will go against our way which really affects our feelings. In my experience I was easily get angry and out of impulsion I have not controlled my emotion. It is in my nature that if anyone that made something wrong or unfair treatment to me or to another person that I knew I will surely react and burst out. I would consider that I was so unsuccessful after so many attempt to control my hatred.

If you win yourself over the enemy then you will become successful! The worst enemy is within us. We need to control our emotions. I always put myself in a bad situation every time I react out of my anger. There are some anger management school but why you go to school to overcome this uncontrollable emotion out of anger?

Here are some tips which made me more calm and better in controlling my anger:

1. Golden rule. Love others as you love yourself.
2. Always think about respecting others rights and always put yourself on their shoes. Why they have done it? What are their intentions? If I were on their position will I do the same for my sake?
3. Do not talk. It would be better to make no reaction at all than to utter bad words or reactions.
4.Buy some time before making your next move. By buying some time,it will have the less chance of making a bad decision.When dealing with business or anything be sure that the words that you may have committed will not go against you before you release your judgment or decision.
5. Think before you react. Make a comprehension and analysis always.You maybe wrong? Do not just rely on the judgment of others. Make a study if necessary.
6. If you have verified that the person has made wrong against you, you should always be diplomatic. After your own comprehension ask them why they have done unfair things to you.
7.It is not bad to be angry on person. As individuals and human-beings that have our own emotions we have different level of resistance in anger. Do not throw back to the person who is angry at you instead do not make any reaction at all if it would be best. Always be prepared to defend yourself if you might be in a risky situation. Be aware from the person who is also angry at you on how he or she handles the hatred.
8.Calm down, do not utter words, do not react and go home. Do not react if you are angry to a person. As what I have said buy some time and go home. If you cannot control your anger then release it in your own way by not hurting the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment